1. How much is the pricing for your photography services?
For pricing on my photography services, it depends on how many hours is the wedding/solemnization/event/photo shoot. Please drop me an email via the Contact form in the website and I will get back to you on the pricing with regards to your needs.
2. What are the payment methods?
Currently the payment method is only by cash. A deposit of $50 is required, after which the remaining payment will take place once the photos are passed to you.
3. Is there any specific timing to follow if I want to have a couple photo shoot with my partner?
For a couple photo shoot done outdoors, it is recommended to be done in the early morning before 10am or after 5pm to avoid harsh sunlight and getting very hot.
4. What is your photography style?
I am a photographer who aims to capture candids moments that will look natural during your wedding, solemnisation, event or photo shoot.
5. What gears do you use for your photography?
I am currently using Canon EOS 6D Mark II and Canon EOS 7D Mark II, with professional lens for weddings/events/portraits photography.